If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, please call 911 and/or visit an emergency room immediately.
• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath while at rest
• Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
• Mental confusion
• Bluish lips or face
Before testing, please review the following.
• The sample for this test is a gentle self-collected lower nasal swab.
• This test uses a real-time RT-PCR in vitro diagnostic assay intended for the qualitative detection of RNA from SARS-CoV-2
• Negative results do not preclude SARS-CoV-2 infection and correlation with your current health is important.
• Positive results, even when asymptomatic, are indicative of the presence of SARS-CoV-2 and a potentially infectious state, indicating a risk to others.
• The Fact Sheet for Patients regarding the GenePro SARS-CoV-2 Test contains additional information about the test.
• Progenitor MDX offers refunds to appointments canceled within an hour of appointment time.
• Cancellations can be made on our website.
• No-show appointments are non-refundable. A no-show is defined as a client not appearing within an hour of their scheduled appointment time, or before the close of business.
• Tests canceled after sample collection are non-refundable.
• Test result reports sent after 48 hours of receipt of sample collection are eligible for a refund. Amended test result reports do not apply.
• Progenitor MDX does not offer refunds or free retests if our test result report is not accepted for travel to another country or region.
*Only applies to persons paying out-of-pocket for PCR testing from Progenitor MDX, Inc.
Note: Test results will generally be available to you within the same or next day of receipt of sample collection. Please see our Turnaround Timetable for a closer estimation.
Your personal health information will be used only as it relates to SARS-CoV-2 as outlined in our complete HIPPA Notice of Privacy Practices. We may be required to share your personal data including results with local, state or federal government entities for disease tracking purposes. We may also share your results, demographic data and information (minus personal identifying information) for scholarly studies regarding SARS-CoV-2.
Most samples will be safely discarded after 7 days. Any samples kept longer will be de-identified and may be used only for internal SARS-CoV-2 test development and/or validation procedures. If you do not want Progenitor MDX, Inc to save your de-identified sample, please email firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to opt-out from having your de-identified sample saved.
By accepting the terms and conditions of Progenitor MDX, Inc:
• You are acknowledging that if you have emergency-related symptoms Progenitor MDX, Inc has advised you to seek immediate medical attention.
• You acknowledge you have been advised by Progenitor MDX, Inc to review the Fact Sheet for Patients regarding the GenePro SARS-CoV-2 Test.
• If you have purchased PCR testing services, you accept that your payment is subject to our Refund/Cancellation Policy.
• You accept the conditions contained within the HIPPA Notice of Privacy Practices of Progenitor MDX, Inc.
• You acknowledge you have the right to opt-out from Progenitor MDX, Inc saving your de-identified sample for internal SARS-CoV-2 test development and/or lab procedures.